• FileNotFoundException Repeated Many Times in Error Log After Start Up OpenKM

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42962  by nanda_danis

Dear All,
Can anybody help my to solve this error. I run openkm 6.3 it was no problem before. But today i get an error message "FileNotFoundException: /opt/tomcat/repository/datastore/24/f8/d5/a0/24f8d5a0-540e-49fe-acc9-aeacf16908fc (No such file or directory)" in my log file. And its make my openkm running slower tha before. This error message repeated many times in my openkm logs. Please help me. Thanks.
Attachments
(2.7 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
 #42992  by jllort

the "24f8d5a0-540e-49fe-acc9-aeacf16908fc" is the document version -> you can get the reference from OKM_DOCUMENT_VERSION table what refers OKM_NODE_DOCUMENT and OKM_NODE_BASE;

Execute from Administration > database query
Code: Select all
SELECT NDV_PARENT FROM OKM_NODE_DOCUMENT_VERSION where NDV_UUID='24f8d5a0-540e-49fe-acc9-aeacf16908fc';
SELECT * from OKM_NODE_DOCUMENT where NBS_UUID='value of NDV_PARENT';
SELECT * from OKM_NODE_BASE where NBS_UUID='value of NDV_PARENT'; // from here you can see the context
Also with scripting when you have the NDV_PARENT can execute
Code: Select all
import com.openkm.api.*;
OKMRepository.getInstance().getNodePath(null, "value of the NDV_PARENT");

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.