• link documents

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42916  by jimac

Good Day! :D

Is this possible:

participant1 will upload doc1
participant2 will upload doc2
participant3 will upload doc3

Example: There are 4 participants in the workflow. 3 of the participants will upload a document. after the workflow ended.

Can I link the documents? wherein, when I click doc1 .. , doc2 and doc3 will also appear. something like that.

Thanks. :)
 #42925  by jllort

Could add links to the document as part of the notes and the end of the process, not very good solution. We are at the finishing stage of what will be the release of the new version 6.3.3 ( it will comes with a lot of changes one of them the possibility of stapling what you need ). I think in 2-4 weeks we will be able to release it.
 #42928  by jimac

jllort wrote:Could add links to the document as part of the notes and the end of the process, not very good solution. We are at the finishing stage of what will be the release of the new version 6.3.3 ( it will comes with a lot of changes one of them the possibility of stapling what you need ). I think in 2-4 weeks we will be able to release it.
Okay thank you :D
ill soon ask again about that when that feature is added :)

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.