• Error code in jboss

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42830  by jimac

I am trying to move a file to another document. ( I will make an action in the Node node)
I used the code that was referenced by sir Jilot. (in my post : how to use public void move)

but then.. there is an error.
DbSessionManager cannot be resolved
OKMDocument cannot be resolved

Please see the attached image.
Thank you!
God Bless :D
Attachments
error cannot.png
error cannot.png (24.1 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
 #42847  by jllort

You need to link the openkm source code with this new project, for doing it:
right click on properties > java build path > tab projects ( and choose from there the openkm project that you have also checked out from sourceforge )
 #42850  by jimac

jllort wrote:You need to link the openkm source code with this new project, for doing it:
right click on properties > java build path > tab projects ( and choose from there the openkm project that you have also checked out from sourceforge )

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED PICTURES.

Good Day!

I have added the sdk1.1.jar in the build path as shown in the attached picture.
But still, DbSessionManager and OKMDocument error is it cannot be resolved

why is it like that??
what should I import??

THANK YOU! :D
Attachments
java b 4.png
java b 4.png (34.14 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
java b 2.png
java b 2.png (35.55 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
java b 1.png
java b 1.png (22.42 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
As you can see. There is still an error in OKMDocument and DbSessionManager. Please explain what I am missing
As you can see. There is still an error in OKMDocument and DbSessionManager. Please explain what I am missing
java still cannot resolve.png (39.2 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
Last edited by jimac on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #42851  by jimac

other picture
Attachments
java b 3 combined.png
java b 3 combined.png (33.74 KiB) Viewed 1780 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.