• Desktop sync download

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42804  by openkm_user

Hi,

Where can I download OpenKM desktop sync client for windows? And is it compatible with latest community version 6.3.2?

Thanks!
 #42822  by jllort

We had shared the code here https://github.com/openkm/

We have not released because there're some bugs what still are not solved. The actual code covers the basic cases ( anything what happens when the application is stopped is forget by the application, you must be sure the app is running ). You are welcome to make improvements etc.. on it.
 #42893  by wangxiaoleior

Hi there,
I also need sync funciton. Becuse I usually modify much documents at a time which need to commit to openkm by client not by IE explorer.Client save time and little mistakes.
so i want to know if there is BETA version of client?I only need basic function(check out,commit of folder in real time).
I am willing to do the white rats. HAHA...... :P
 #42896  by jllort

The version shared at github it have all these features but few bugs stills not solved. Basically if the application is stopped while you are making changes into synch folders will take no effect into OpenKM ( basically this is the main problem, an improvement what still has not implemented, but for almost scenarios this code should going right ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.