• Error in openKM

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42773  by jimac

I tried the medium.par sample from OPENKM website.

as i clicked examine.. that error then showed up.
What would be the cause of this?
Attachments
error mediumpar.png
error mediumpar.png (49.27 KiB) Viewed 1483 times
 #42790  by jllort

Did you changed default database in favour MySQL or another one ?
 #42799  by jimac

No, I haven't change anything. But I have research that the database should be Mysql in order for it to be run.

Do you know how to save the configurations made in openKM? Because Iam planning on shifting from hsql to mysql
 #42818  by jllort

Not trivial from hsql. What information you want to keep safe ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.