• hibernate commit failed error

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42713  by jimac

Good Day!

I can't delete the workflow as shown in the attached image.
why is it like that?

that workflow is the OpenKM Lesson 4 (workflow guide)

Thank You!
Attachments
error can't delete.png
error can't delete.png (56.4 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
 #42727  by jllort

Do you have documents running with this WF ? in case afirmative we suggest first finishes them and then try to remove.
Which is your database ? we suggest mysql rather default hypersonic database for get wf running ( there are some problems with hypersonic embeded DB ).
If it not solve the problem, set here the full stack trace of the error ( you'll see at catalina.log file )
 #42731  by jimac

Hi jilort,

Thank you, I have already fixed this problem.
btw, do you know how to pass a document to another user in openKM using JBOSS? (workflow)

can I have a contact of you? like gmail, because i need someone to guide me in making workflow because
there are limited tutorials in jboss workflow..
thank you sir
 #42753  by jllort

Please make questions across the forum and try to make one question for each topic. Do not merge several questions on same topic because it cause confusion to other readers, thanks.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.