• Desktop Sync Client

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41796  by passing

Hi,

Does anyone can share the desktop sync client for 6.3CE, as I can't find any download links.

Regards,
 #41810  by jllort

We have removed it until the problems we had found will be solved. Basically will be needed to rebuild entire application.
 #41826  by kingpuppy

@jllort three questions:

1. Can you suggest if there is a place we can download for experimental use? Sure it might not work perfect. Maybe some interim fix.
2. Any timeline?
3. I probably can contribute, is there a GitHub/GitLab repo for this project?

Many thanks!
 #44448  by mrbadaw

Dear,
The source code at https://github.com/openkm/desktop-sync includes a working client for version 2_0, but not for version 1_0,
but I am using openkm community 6.2 which supports only version 1_0.
where can I find the source code for desktop sync that supports version 1_0 ?

Thanks,
 #44502  by mrbadaw

Dear jllort,
thanks for your reply, but what I need is the soap services client.
I do not have any rest services for my community version 6.2
if you provide me with the code for the soap client or at lease the jar file, I will be very thankful.

Regards,

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.