• Search: Max clauses reached error

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46313  by ssaffari

I am using OpenKM - Knowledge Management Version: 6.3.6.
Can anybody tell me where I can set the max.search.clauses parameter? It can't be found in the Administaion Configuration panel.
 #46321  by jllort

Here some screenshot
support_312.png
support_312.png (92.46 KiB) Viewed 2369 times
 #46359  by ssaffari

Hi, this setting can't be found in my administration panel:
Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-23 um 13.55.17.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-23 um 13.55.17.png (19.19 KiB) Viewed 2338 times
 #46370  by jllort

That seems right. Really 20.000 is a huge number for it, with this value you still get error when doing search ?
 #46373  by ssaffari

The 20.000 is related only to max.search.results, not max.search.clauses. I cannot find the max.search.clauses parameter anywhere. Can I add this parameter somehow?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.