• How can I improve performance?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1746  by jllort

Supose you\'ve got a structure like this:

Root
- Folder 1
- Folder 2
- Folder N
- Folder N1
- Folder N2
- Folder N3

When you click on \"Folder N\" OpenKM launch this RPC:
1- Widget Tree launch folder_Childs( from Folder N ) to refresh Folder N subchilds
2- Widget Explorer view launch folder_childs ( from Folder N ) to draw folders.
3- Widget Explorer view launch document_childs ( from Folder N ) to draw documents.
4- Widget properties launch get_security roles / users to draw it.

That\'s the logic sequence. Is your case no ? Have you made some change on OpenKM code in your case ? or you\'re using the normal community downloadable OpenKM without any change.
 #1747  by Iwen

I\'m using the normal community downloadable OpenKM without any change.
I don\'t know that \"1- Widget Tree launch folder_Childs( from Folder N ) to refresh Folder N1 subchilds\". Why need I refresh Folder N1 subchilds?
If I click on \"Folder N\", It\'s enough to refresh Folder N subchilds.
 #1749  by jllort

When you click on \"folder N\" you only refresh \"folder N\" subchilds ( N1 was a typewriting mistake, I\'ve corrected/edited the wrong post, excuses ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.