• help!

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1396  by SUN

I have two questions

First, In IE7, switch on why the skin does not work?

Secondly, through the \"Import documents from zip\" to upload a ZIP file of 40M failed, but only upload the ZIP file can be successful!

My environment is WinXP,JDK1.5.08,OpenKM3.0-RC2.

Would like to have your support!

Thanks Image
 #1399  by pavila

Which version of OpenKM are you running? Have you tested the ZIP and is ok? Perhaps any of the files included in the zip has a bad name. Can you upload the files individually and certify that all files can be imported?
 #1405  by SUN

My environment is WinXP,JDK1.5.08,OpenKM3.0-RC2.

I had a test,if the ZIP file in the Chinese name of the file,then upload to fail,only the English will be able to upload.This may be a BUG!

In addition, I also encountered a problem, in the \"My Documents\" ,create a new Chinese directory, and then upload some pictures documents, through the \"image viewer\" to see pictures, show normal. if through the \"play\" to see pictures ,error! Please refer to the attached information and Exception. This may be a character set encoding of the BUG.

My English is limited, I hope you will understand what I mean.

Exception:
es.git.openkm.frontend.client.OKMException: okm:home/admin/okm:personal/????????
????????/1212052130461_mthumb.jpg

Thanks
 #1409  by pavila

OpenKM in Linux works pretty well, but there are some issues on UTF-8 and Windows. We will work to improve this in next release.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.