• Joomla Explorer and Openkm

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #30969  by ckiss

Hi!

I use the openKm Joomla component but I have a problem with it. If I set the path of the connection settings to root (/okm:root ) the component works perfectly. If i set the path to a subfolder ((okm:root/xxx) and the subfolder's name has special characters (like space and hungarian letters: öüóőúáűéí) i get the following error message on the frontend:
Code: Select all
COM_OPENKM_ERROR_THE_CONFIGURATION_IS_NOT_CORRECT_PLEASE_CHECK_YOUR_OPENKM_CONFIGURATION_TO_CONNECTO_TO
(Error - The configuration is not correct please check your OpenKM configuration to connect to.)
The username and the password are set in the openkm system and that user have access rights to that subfolder.

Maybe it helps:
components\com_openkm\views\desktop\view.html.php line 68 don't give back an UUID. (uuid is empty)

Versions:
JOOMLA 3.3
OPENKM Version: 6.3.0 (build: 8156)
com_openkm_j3_SDK_1 v.2.0.0

Thank You assistance in advance

Csaba Kiss
 #30999  by jllort

We will test it, probably it's a bug
 #31005  by sochoa

Hello thank you very much for using OpenKM.

The error that comes out is being corrected in the new php sdk.

This will already be ready for download on Monday 26th and I'll upload the new version on our wiki. I will keep you informed.

regards
 #31138  by ckiss

Hi Guys!

Would you tell me there is any recent information about the new php sdk please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.