• help! error occurs when login into the OpenKM

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1025  by OpenKMFans

Hi, guys,
when my partner login to the OpenKM in the explorer, some error information appear like this:

\"Temporarily setting the current (runtime) log level filter to \'OFF\'\"

but his account is ok and i can login into the system with his account.

That seems something wrong with his internet explorer, right?
 #1034  by jllort

It\'s not an error it\'s the log console, an normal information on log console.

You must turn log on -> on it screen log capture is off.

To run on you must press CTRL+Z -> after it log it\'ll be enabled to catch any error on some log info.

Which internet explorer is using, an version ? When user logs appears it, is not seen normal screen this user ?
 #1040  by OpenKMFans

hi,jllort,
Do you mean by following the two steps?
1. Click the \'OFF\' button on the screen
2. Press CTRL+Z

i\'m sorry, i cannot understand how to solve it.
jllort wrote:It\'s not an error it\'s the log console, an normal information on log console.

You must turn log on -> on it screen log capture is off.

To run on you must press CTRL+Z -> after it log it\'ll be enabled to catch any error on some log info.

Which internet explorer is using, an version ? When user logs appears it, is not seen normal screen this user ?
[file name=Catch2.zip size=119750]http://www.openkm.com/images/fbfiles/files/Catch2.zip[/file]
 #1041  by tidus2728

Hi OpenKMFans,

That is actually not an error message. The problem is that your browser window might be set very small. What you need to do is set the browser window to fullscreen and refresh (F5) the page. This may be a bug in OpenKM but I am not sure. Maybe jllort or pavila can enlighten us.

Thanks.
 #1043  by jllort

If I understand well, when a user login on OpenKM appears it screen, it\'s ok ?

Tell me client Internet Explorer version, to try it.

Has client some popupkiller or something similar installed that could do some malfunction on OpenKM ( the question is ... all users have the same problem or only this ?).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.