Workflow Example explaination help

We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
dferguson
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Workflow Example explaination help

Post by dferguson » Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 pm

I flowed this example https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/wf ... ample.html and whenever I added a new document this workflow would get started. Why does loading this example cause it to run automatically when a new document is added?

I tried to remove the workflow from the Admin page and it then caused a OKM-015-006: null error. I had to disable the workflow engine to stop this from happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Doug

jllort

Re: Workflow Example explaination help

Post by jllort » Sat May 20, 2017 10:43 am

The workflow will be executed on each new document creation only in two scenarios:
- Automation where you have indicated it.
- In profile configuration.

About the error when deleting the workflow from administration we should see the complete log ( stack trace ) for understanding what happened.

dferguson
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by dferguson » Mon May 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Where in the configuration would that be setup?

jllort

Post by jllort » Tue May 23, 2017 6:04 pm