• Kerberos authentication

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #91  by JohnFE

Hi, I can\'t find any references to kerberos in any documentation.

As far as i can tell JBoss has some limited support (non formal) for kerberos, does openKM simply rely on the JBoss authentication or does it try and do it\'s own on the side?

Either way has aonyone managed to get kerberos authentication working with OpenKM?

Cheers

John
 #92  by pavila

OpenKM use JAAS to authenticate, so rely on JBoss support for Kerberos.
 #93  by JohnFE

Thanks - That\'s the technical answer I was expecting

Still interested to hear from anyone has got it working with kerberos though :)
(or tried and given up)

John

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.