• Then I send a file to the OpenKM ??

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #785  by eterzella

Then I send a file to the OpenKM, where they are physically? I kind of a database?

/root/system ?

/home/system ?

/var/arquivos ?
 #786  by tidus2728

Hi,

The files are stored in a folder named repository in your OpenKM installation folder. You cannot view them directly because Jackrabbit organizes them in a database file structure.
 #876  by Jim

Who know chinese? I can not express my questons in English well.

如果用数据库(MSSQL,MYSQL),上传的文件以什么样式存放?存在哪里?它可不可以存在一个目录里,可以直接访问他?如果存在数据库里,最大的存储为多大?我总觉得存在数据库里是很危险的事情。
 #879  by peter

Hi there,

i don\'t know any chinese but i put you\'re \"tokens\" trough Google translator and got this

If the database (MSSQL, MYSQL), upload What style document storage »there & # 21738; Lane «It & # 19981;
can the existence of a Head Recorded, he can direct access to «such as & # 26524; existence of the database,
the largest & # 23384; certificates As much «I always feel that there Data & # 24211; Lane is a very dangerous thing.

so maybe you can use it to express your question!

regards,
Peter

p.s.
i have to use google translator alot on this forum because there are like 5 different languages here.
maybe it is an idea to stick to english?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.