• Bug mail filter DataBrowser

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #15339  by michaeled

Hi,

I encounter an error when I do this:
Administration => User => Mail account => New filter => Browse folder:
==> The requested resource (/OpenKM/extension/DataBrowser) is not available.
openkm-mail-filter.JPG
openkm-mail-filter.JPG (24.25 KiB) Viewed 5694 times
Is it a bug ?
 #18533  by jllort

Try upgrading to latest version at integration.openkm.com ( nightly build )
 #18761  by jimbo20

Hi - I now get a similar error when trying to do a repository import and click on the browse folder icons.

Version: 6.2.0 (build: 13077)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim
 #18831  by pavila

There was an error when importing OpenKM code to SurceForge and some file were missing. Please, try tonight nightbuild.
 #18868  by jimbo20

Yes, installing the latest nightly build cured my problem, repository import now works again :)
Many thanks,
Jim
 #18879  by macjaeger

If you just want to update your exisiting OpenKM 6.2 to the latest build, you should

1. stop tomcat
2. replace openkm.war
3. remove (or at least rename) OpenKM-folder in webapps
4. restart tomcat

Tomcat will then unpack openkm.war and recreate the OpenKM-folder. It might be necessary to change hibernate.hbm2ddl in openkm.cfg to "update" (instead of "none") as well.

Or are you upgrading from 5.x ?
 #18888  by diegospano

macjaeger wrote:If you just want to update your exisiting OpenKM 6.2 to the latest build, you should

1. stop tomcat
2. replace openkm.war
3. remove (or at least rename) OpenKM-folder in webapps
4. restart tomcat

Tomcat will then unpack openkm.war and recreate the OpenKM-folder. It might be necessary to change hibernate.hbm2ddl in openkm.cfg to "update" (instead of "none") as well.

Or are you upgrading from 5.x ?
I want to upgrade from 6.2 to the latest 6.2 build! So I think that hibernate.hbm2ddl should be "none".

Thanks!
 #18907  by jllort

Normally is good idea set as update ( in this case I think we have not done any database change, but between version 6.2.0 to 6.2.1 in nigthly build can be done some database update, obviously we will release as 6.2.1 when we consider has arrived the moment )

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.