• OpenKM with LDAP

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41  by cristofferml

Hello.

I could give an example of how it would be integrating with LDAP openkm, the installation manual does not come out in greater detail.

Thanks
 #49  by pavila

Yesterday I put new documentation at Support > Documentation. Look in the wiki at Install Guide > OpenKM Configuration.
 #50  by cristofferml

I have done everything in the document, but I still have problem.

Logging jboss throws me:
Code: Select all
2008-01-24 13:13:04,765 DEBUG [org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule] Loaded properties, users=[system, user3, user2, user1]
2008-01-24 13:13:04,765 DEBUG [org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule] Loaded properties, users=[system, user3, user2, user1]
2008-01-24 13:13:04,765 DEBUG [org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule] Bad password for username=mondiz
It is as if I do not take the new configuration

and is with ActiveDirectory :blush:
 #51  by pavila

I need more info: JBoss LDAP XML configuration, for example. In this log fragment seems to be authenticating agains the default plain text. Perhaps JBoss is not configured to use LDAP.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.