• Change openKM url

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #3682  by jllort

Bad idea !

If you want to change it, you must change web.xml into OpenKM.war file
Some index.jsp url into war file too
And some Config.java file

To change it you need to compile OpenKM.war from source code.
 #3726  by bashaclick

Thank you for help me .
do you know good program for java compile ?
Because i try to create war file and after do the file i try to running program is not work .

I wait you reply
thank again
 #3730  by bashaclick

Hi again :lol:

i create war file but after do it that i can't access to program .

Can help me

I change web.xml only

thank
 #3738  by bashaclick

i try change any openKM word to another name in OpenKM.war and is work fine but after write username and password i can't login the error is came authorize error
 #3756  by jllort

To compile program you must use eclipse + ( svn, maven plugin )
Take a look at ends web.xml there's some url authorization path uri
 #15350  by Sunshine

Hello,
i want to change name OpenKm as well. I opened openkm project in eclipse and I would like to know what should i change in Config.java class and web.xml to change the name in url.
Thank you in advance,
Sasha
 #15367  by vkasgpta

basha if you want to white label the product you should pay some money to the devs to get it done for you.
what you are doing is almost stealing the product which would probably breach some terms..
 #15397  by pavila

We are going to change the software license to be more restrictive to avoid these kind of modification because it hurt OpenKM image.
 #22720  by joako

I just want to run side-by-side OpenKM 5 /OpenKM and OpenKM 6 /OpenKM6 :(
 #22747  by jllort

joako, I do not understand your question.
 #50544  by dwhitfield

@jllort @joako wants to be able to have the two side by side and be able to look at the two instances and know which one is which. This is exactly what I want to do (except with dev and prod)
 #50558  by jllort

Use a subdomain for each OpenKM and the problem is solved.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.