• Login authentication Problem

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #3249  by swapna

Hi,
I downloaded OpenKM 3.0 and have set it up on my machine.
I haven\'t modified any files and just ran my jboss.
The login page comes up but i am not able to login using admin/admin.

I have also tried setting it up in the development environment and i get same problem.
Do i need to configure something before logging in?

Thanks in advance,
Swapna
 #3253  by jllort

With user admin and password admin might run, I think problem is on startup, attach the server.log file or take a look if there\'s some error there.

Which OS are you using ?
 #3256  by swapna

I am attaching the sever.log file.
I cant find any problem in the server.log file.

I have tried with username admin and password admin, still it fails.
I am using Windows XP

I have a clarification, Do i need to login to my machine as Administrator and then run OpenKM or any user is fine?
 #3260  by jllort

In this server you have not internet connection no ? There\'s some error at ends file: 009-11-02 11:34:19,407 INFO [STDOUT] ERROR es.git.openkm.util.Update - UnknownHostException: update.openkm.com

To run OpenKM as is, you might have internet connection on your server or remove WS ( it\'s a jboss problem, that fails when you starting ws without internet connection, that causes OpenKM deployment is not right, upgrading to jboss 4.2.3 problem is solved ). Note upgrading to jboss 4.2.3 is not simply, you might copy several files from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3 I suggest to remove WS from OpenKM.ear if you can not put this server with internet connection.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.