• Upload multiples files using RestApi

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52144  by nithin-techforce

I want to upload multiple files to be uploaded to open km using rest api ,is there any sepereate api other than /createSimple or else should the payload be modified in such a way to add multiple files and i want to specify different target folders for each file ,how can i achieve that
 #52152  by jllort

The method is the same ( createSimple), does not exist bulk API method, really I ignore if would have sense or if will have additional advantage among using several call in parallel to the same method ( what should be done now ).

If you are integrating drag & drop UI components ( you'll find a lot ), these components manage how many threads are running at the same time to the server.

What is not implemented and sometimes we have been though on it, but because complexity we have not done ( the benefit is not enough to justify the complexity, at least nowadays ) will be method with chunk -> chunk upload will allow recover with a failure in the middle.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.