• Repository structure

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #49117  by Cristina890

Hello,

I searched the forum and documentation and couldn't find the answer.
In Openkm when inserting a document into File System this directory structure is created:
Anotação 2019-10-18 104925.png
Anotação 2019-10-18 104925.png (4.18 KiB) Viewed 2651 times
I would like to know if there is a possibility to change the Openkm directory structure without having to create folders like the image below:

Anotação 2019-10-18 105037.png
Anotação 2019-10-18 105037.png (3.26 KiB) Viewed 2651 times
 #49128  by jllort

Yes, but you must change/create your own data storage. If you wish I can guide about the classes should modify for it.
 #49134  by Cristina890

Hi Jlort,

Thank you so much for the quick reply.
Could you please tell me which class I have to change ?
Is It possible change the scruture in Professional version?
 #49149  by jllort

In professional edition should be modified the default data storage class. I do not know what kind of change you have in mind but consider in the data storage you are saving the versions of documents. If you think you will have a document named as "document_name.pdf" in the file system, you might consider the document may have several version an is not possible having the same document name in the file system with several version in the same location.

Take a look at FsDataStore class -> https://github.com/openkm/document-mana ... Store.java

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.