• Four Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Offering Daily Deals

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #48731  by Kieutrang

While some people know close to "Nigerian bank account" varieties of scams, lucrative many the others. And unfortunately they read more sophisticated often.
So why has group buying get to be the newest phenomenon in Vancouver? Maybe because it leverages the power of Social media! They make it easy to tweet andpost Facebook updates to their amazon order, and so the power of "word-of-mouth" and referral marketing takes higher than. Many group buying sites will evenoffer cash for recommendations!
==> my blog: http://aliday.vn/
These are things that should be avoided to guard your privacy and protect your computer from viruses and spyware. Learn what some of the recent scams are youmust avoid.

This book is a very must start reading. It deals with Science Fiction, romance, life and Christianity. Who knew you could mix they all up like that, truly certainly worked,and There we were truly impressed, and now my teens are reading it. I can hardly expect Mr. Curtis to published another book, I love being pulled into histhoughts, "dreams" and words. They make me "see" and relate and me wanting more.
==> read more good information: Mua hàng Amazon Ship Về Việt Nam Giá Rẻ, Uy Tín Tại Aliday.vn
Make absolute to read almost all the terms on the daily deal before you buy it. For example, some deals might be good on certain days, or there may be other accreditation.Also, pay focus to any expiration date with the offer. If you do have an isolated offer, certain that you that you recognize shipping costs and any taxescould possibly be involved, as might mean affect fundamental price. Knowing these things can allow you avoid misunderstandings and other challenges.

Get everything for your needs: As with all lifestyle shopping portal, online deal sites offer ample things to shop for. Whether you are looking for the perfect dressfor all your Saturday outing or to help invest from a new mobile, you can everything in one single site. Deal sites are versatile and bring the best choices justabout every legitimate section. Moreover, these deal website upload new deals every day for all sections, and therefore, to be a customer, you get somethingnew to buy every day.
==> https://www.flickr.com/people/alidayvn/
With so many advantages and conveniences at one place, you can surely shop on daily deals India websites without cynical. Browse online several of the widelyaccepted online sites to a lot more about their services, products, discounts and policies.
Last edited by Kieutrang on Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #48752  by jllort

The problem is the lucene configuration you have now. By default openkm use a tokenizer what split phrase or words based in some characters for example ",-_ etc... ". You can take a look at the words for what OpenKM indexed your content in the Administration > Tools > List indexes

Take a look at this post what talks exactly of the same issue and how to solve it ( switch to WhitespaceAnalyzer )
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22705&p=48739&hilit ... zer#p48739

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.