• How can i assign a workflow to a Role

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #48446  by Rokko_91

Hi, i am trying to assing a task to a Role istead to a single or a pooled actor.

i saw an example here:https://www.openkm.com/wiki/index.php/Use_of_task_node
The example is this one:
Expression: This is an assignment expression evaluated by the jBPM identity component. Can make assignment by user or role (See note below). For example you can assign userd from a OpenKM role using the "group(ROLE_USER)" expression. This create a collection of pooled actors with using whithin ROLE_USER role.

i tryed to assign my task to an Expression as suggested, but is not woking. and i get this error from logs :

Jul 19, 2019 11:10:24 AM org.jbpm.instantiation.Delegation instantiate
SEVERE: couldn't load delegation class ''

Can u help me?
 #48463  by pavila

It's better if you create an assignHandler and programatically get the users from a role.

Best regards.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.