• Solved: Why is "file -- download document as pdf" grey?

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47544  by OpaHeinz

Hello together

I installed libre office on my openkm server.
I checked the configuration like content below.
I installed german dictonarys inside openoffice
like following descriptions:
https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... eters.html
https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... ngine.html
I rebooted the server

but I have still a grey menue for downloading document as pdf "Dokument als PDF herunterladen":
Bildschirmfoto vom 2019-02-28 20-38-02.png
Bildschirmfoto vom 2019-02-28 20-38-02.png (21.1 KiB) Viewed 1619 times
Bildschirmfoto vom 2019-02-28 20-39-02.png
Bildschirmfoto vom 2019-02-28 20-39-02.png (14.89 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
Any idea, hint?

Thank you in advance
rgds
Heinz
 #47551  by OpaHeinz

Oh Jeh!

I found the solution.
If I mark one or two documents with the checkbox, then download the libre office document as pdf is grey/ not possible
if I mark only the line of the document then it is possible to download the libre office document as pdf

:? :roll:
 #47558  by jllort

The reason is that when you choose several documents, not all the options are available, one of them is converting all the selected documents as pdf. The reason will require a large explanation, basically, the logic for evaluating all the cases when you have several nodes selected might be very complex and in this scenario, we considered make thinks as much easy as possible in the code.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.