• Where database files stored ?

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47487  by mamad

Hi guys,
Im using openkm 6.3.6 community edition which hosted on a Debian Linux server
I want to know where database (i mean whole database) store in file system ?
I made a back up from tomcat-8.5.24 folder of server and changed database for some tests
After a couple of changes in database i decided to recover the old database so i replace the tomcat-8.5.24 folder by the old one but the database didn't changed after recovering the old tomcat-8.5.24 folder
It means database don't save inside tomcat-8.5.24 folder
so where did it saved ?
 #47497  by jllort

Files are stored into repository/datastore folder ( non human format ).
If you select a record into OKM_NODE_DOCUMENT_VERSION using the value of the column NDV_UUID you will get the location, for example for value 008edbfd-7198-4541-b08a-4c1f9e7afa3d the location of the file will be repository/datastore/00/8e/db/fd/008edbfd-7198-4541-b08a-4c1f9e7afa3d

Hope it will help you

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.