• Can not connect to my eMail Server

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47479  by OpaHeinz

Hello together

I have an own eMail Server, MailStation2 (Synology DiskStation)
I tried to access it by IMAP(143) or IMAPx(993) both without success!

with IMAP I got: Couldn't connect to host, port: myServer, 143; timeout -1
with IMAPx I just got the error: "connection reset"
I found nothing with the search string OpenKM "connection reset"

User, password and ports and protocol are the same like I use successfully in my local eMail Client
Firewall was open.

(I tried also to access my web.de eMail account with success)

Any idea :?:

Thank you in advance!
rgds
Heinz
 #47494  by OpaHeinz

Hello Inova
Thank you for replying!

No I didn't until now.
I used only the menue functions in administration menue.
I will try and come back

rgds
Heinz

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.