• Long Delay in Review!

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47337  by jllort

About what review and articles are you talking about?

Usually, in this forum, we try to answer in the next 24h you have submitted a question. Sometimes it is not possible because we have some overload.
 #47455  by OpaHeinz

I am still pleased and have to pay tribute to the kindly moderators.
This is still not a commercial forum, so I am really happy to get help in between one or two day's.
And for me it is still fast enough.
If I would need more and fast support I would buy the pro version or still hours of a developer to get it immediately :)

What I still miss is feedback by some experienced users 8)

Out of my point of view
Thank you very much to all, which are trying to help!
rgds
Heinz

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.