• Changing text in Config.TEXT_WELCOME

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47114  by resnicke

I believe that the text on the logon screen comes from Config.TEXT_WELCOME (see below what appears for me). How do I change it?
OpenKM version 6.3.2 on Ubuntu 16.0.4

Text on logon screen:
Welcome to OpenKM !
Use a valid username and password to access to OpenKM user Desktop.
 #47137  by resnicke

Unfortunately none of the following parameters appear in the Administration Configuration screen (see attached screen shot):
text.banner
text.title
text.welcome
Perhaps I need to configure something to access these parameters?
Attachments
Screenshot of Administration Configuration between s-u
Screenshot of Administration Configuration between s-u
Capture.PNG (12.43 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
 #47143  by jllort

watch my screenshots:
support_557.png
support_557.png (130.46 KiB) Viewed 2545 times
support_556.png
support_556.png (20.54 KiB) Viewed 2545 times
 #47159  by resnicke

Thanks for the screenshots.
Unfortunately the Property "text.welcome" does not appear in my Configuration page as I noted. Do you know why that is and how I can get these properties to appear on the configuration page? See the attached for the pertinent S-T section on my Configuration.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (4.56 KiB) Viewed 2527 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.