• How to change inline styles of Elements ?

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46897  by mamad

Hi guys,
Recently i decided to change direction of some elements from ltr to rtl inside index.jsp page
I try to do this with some modification in styles.css file but because of cascading feature it will not work for elements which have inline style in html.I want to know where this inline styles added to elements ?
I'm using Openkm-6.3 Community edition using configured linux environment(ova)
Thanks in advance
Last edited by mamad on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
 #46898  by mamad

For example:
We have a division with class "gwt-MenuBarPopup okm-TopMenuBarPopup" for showing menu popup when we click on each menu item.
it has some inline styles like style="left:818px,top:25px..." that made it appear from the left side of related menu item .now i need to change this inline styles to show the popup menu from right side of menu item.Shere i should modify the style ? does this inline styles sets dynamically with GWT ?
 #46899  by jllort

For better understanding of this kind of question, will be better if you share some screenshot like I have attached.
support_412.png
support_412.png (209.62 KiB) Viewed 2071 times
I think left position only is settting the position of the popup for centering in the screen ? I'm not sure if we are talking about the same.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.