• okmAdmin / Add new admin user

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46664  by Sfrizzell25

Hi all,

I have had a linux installation of version 6.3.6 successfully running for the last number of months but changed the property "system.login.lowercase" to true yesterday in trying to solve another problem. I am not using LDAP / Active Directory intergration. The database is MySQL.

Now I am unable to access OpenKM as administrator as I was using the default okmAdmin which now get changed to okmadmin by the system.

Is there anyway to manually add another user with ROLE_ADMIN or to assign this to an existing user to allow me administrative access? I have searched the forum and while there are similar topics, there does not seem to be one that directly address my situation. My linux skills are very lacking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Steve
 #46671  by jllort

What is your database?

You should access the database and change the parameter "system.login.lowercase" to false. Take a look first the value:
SELECT * FROM OKM_CONFIG WHERE CFG_KEY='system.login.lowercase';

And then execute the right update.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.