• Where metadata groups info save in database ?

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46647  by mamad

Hi dear jllort,
I want to know where metadata group info (metadatas that user entered from user interface using add metadata groups button ) saves i mean in which table in database ? I check OKM_DB_METADATA_VALUE table but data wont saved there
Another question is that how i can access to this data from a GWT-based class ?
Thanks in advance
 #46681  by jllort

In our documentation are described the main tables https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... properties

About accessing metadata groups -> really the metadata is shown in the bottom panel into a new tab for each metadata group. I do not know what you are trying to do and I think before continue will be good idea a detailed explanation about what are you trying to do?
 #46694  by mamad

I know metadata is shown in the bottom panel but i want to access them in a gwt class(for example a class that extends TabDocumentExtension) and do some process based on this data.
Is there any way at all to access this data in a gwt-based class ?
 #46703  by jllort

Take a look at :
PropertyGroupServlet.java what implements OKMPropertyGroupService
And where OKMPropertyGroupServiceAsync.java is referenced into the GWT code.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.