• All users including okmAdmin not able to login.

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45925  by nigyel

jllort wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 pm Migth increate VM parameter when starting the application of try other tool like datastudio ( aquafold ) they have a 15 days trial what might be good for you.
Hello Jllort,

I am not able to find the database selection in datastore. Can you help me which one to choose and configure.

Regards,
Nigyel.
Attachments
2.png
2.png (90.11 KiB) Viewed 100951 times
1.png
1.png (90.26 KiB) Viewed 100951 times
 #45946  by nigyel

Thank you.. When I do test Connection getting the message "unable to get class file." Where am I going wrong. Do bear with me, I am nook in this.
Attachments
error.png
error.png (126.19 KiB) Viewed 100939 times
 #45962  by jllort

Consider looking server.xml connection:
Code: Select all
<Resource name="jdbc/OpenKMDS" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
            maxTotal="100" maxIdle="30" maxWaitMillis="10000" validationQuery="select 1 from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SYSTEM_USERS"
            username="sa" password="" driverClassName="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"
            url="jdbc:hsqldb:${catalina.home}/repository/okmdb"/> 
Here you have all data you need, as you can see the class name is org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
 #45993  by nigyel

Hello,

Thank you for pointing out the configuration file. I tried buy getting the 'access denied' message as in the attachment....
I am using the default user 'sa' with blank password.

Thanks,
Nigyel.
Attachments
access-denied.png
access-denied.png (153.02 KiB) Viewed 100913 times
 #46007  by jllort

Should be used the same data as is shown in server.xml. Is quite strange the user be "sa@localhost", I think should be "sa".
 #46078  by nigyel

Hello Jllort,

1. Any other possibilities of repairing just the login page to show the Language as English. I believe if that is possible the users might be able to login.
2. Also can I login to the database from command line?

Regards,
Nigyel.
 #46090  by jllort

You might understanding that languages are not loaded because it seems there's a database issue. You will not be able to login if application is not able to connect to the database, language error is only the tip of the icerberg. The first step should be able to browser into the database, if you do not success it consider your data are lost and consider trying to recover files ( what will be tedious task, this old documentation section https://www.openkm.com/wiki/index.php/D ... recovering might help you on it under linux ).
 #46097  by nigyel

Hello Jllort,

Good day. Using "SQuirreL SQL Client" I was able t o connect to the database. But when I try to view the tables its not showing. Attached is the screenshot.

I wanted to run the language insert script which you have suggested before.

Thanks,
nig.
Attachments
database.png
database.png (76.81 KiB) Viewed 100842 times
 #46124  by nigyel

Hello Jllort,

There is no option to view the tables. Do you think Migrating from 6.3.0 to 6.3.1 will resolve the issue of not displaying the language in the login page.
I doubt that the authentication error is showing up due to the language option not showing up in the login page.

Regards,
Nigyel
 #46127  by nigyel

Hello Jllort,

I followed your guide on changing the okmAdmin password to admin via viewtopic.php?t=12660 as below:

Looking for INSERT INTO OKM_USER VALUES('okmAdmin','Administrator' and change for INSERT INTO OKM_USER VALUES('okmAdmin','Administrator','21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3','noreply@openkm.com','

but I am not able to find the same script but seeing the script as below:(I have changed the password to admin)

INSERT INTO OKM_ACTIVITY VALUES(338,'ADMIN_USER_EDIT','2014-07-03 12:23:12.557000','okmAdmin','{id=okmAdmin, name=Administrator, password=21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3, email=myemail@domain.com, active=true, roles=[{id=ROLE_ADMIN, active=true}]}',NULL,'okmAdmin')

Still then I am not able to login. This is the case with all the users... None of us can login.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Nig.
 #46134  by jllort

The discussion is this post is into a infinite loop. I continue thinking your database is corrupted or died, if you are not able lo startup the database itself, consider your application died. This are obviously not good news. If you want our IT staff take a look on it, contact with us from our contact website form and sales & marketing they decide what doing in your case.

When embeded database is defunct usually there's nothing to do ( like other databases , the solution is recover from backup if you have or consider data lost ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.