• OCR module(icon) in community version??

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45551  by hus.alkahli

I am hoping this is in the right place.

I've installed OpenKM Community Version: 6.3.6 (build: 87d181f) under Windows 7 and install tesseract 3.05.01

Below is the configuration that I performed in the administration tab in OpenKM.
Code: Select all
system.ocr=c:\Tesseract-ocr-3.0.2\tesseract.exe ${fileIn} ${fileOut}
system.ocr.rotate= 90;180;270; 
system.pdf.force.ocr=TRUE
Now I need to know how to use OCR because I couldn't find the OCR module(icon) in the administration tab.

I've watched some videos on youtube and find out that there is a module(icon) as the SS below.

but I don't have it in my openkm as the SS below. how to add it to my system???

plz help, and tnx in advance.
 #45580  by jllort

The OCR Zone is only available from the professional edition is not available in community one.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.