• Joomla explorer pdf

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45442  by silverspr

HI
I'm using CE 6.3.5 dev, Joomla 3.8.6, Joomla explorer 2.0.4
I would like to use the joomla explorer on my website, however JE sees the pdf file incorrectly as an HTML document and the pdf fails to open correctly in the browser. PDF files opened "outside" JE open correctly.
pdf as html
pdf as html
je-pdf.PNG (11.88 KiB) Viewed 12551 times
thanks
d
 #45485  by sochoa

Hello
We are reviewing it in this account we send the component so you can try it

regards
 #45595  by silverspr

hello sochoa,
have you been able to follow up with the pdf issue I've been experiencing w/your joomla explorer plugin?

Also as mentioned here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21690 I'm still unable to connect using JE if openkm is installed to a server other than where the website is installed to. Sorry for combining threads...

thanks
d

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.