• Error getting translation:403

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #44632  by jauwari

Hi Guys,

I need your help in this community. So, when i access my OpenKM from web today i got the error message like this and cannot login into console.

OpenKM Version : OpenKM - Knowledge Management Version: 6.3.1 (build: 8235)
Browser : Mozilla Firefox
Code: Select all
Error getting translations: 403
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access /OpenKM/frontend/Language
on this server.</p>
</body></html>
Anybody can help me to solve this issue, i really need help to solve this and appriciate if anyone can help. Thanks before
 #44639  by jllort

1- Take a look at catalina.log if there's some error while starting up the application.
2- Did you used http://ip:8080/OpenKM/ for login ( I suppose you have not written this url directly ? )
3- The url have been shown after logout and the login step ? some description about the steps you followed from browser might give us some clues about the issue ( also screenshots are welcome )
 #52325  by vazquezm

Hello Guys,
Did you find how to solve this issue?
I did a fresh installation and immediatly ater provide default user and passwort to loggin I have the same message.

thank you for the advise
 #52341  by jllort

I think it is because the database connection is wrong. Take a look if tables have been created and if you have content in OKM_TRANSLATIONS table. In case wrong database connection should set the repository to create again ( at OpenKM.cfg update the parameter hibernate.hbm2ddl=create )

Finally what database did you choosen?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.