• Error on enabling wiki and forum extension

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #44519  by olw

Hi guys, I tried to enable the wiki and forum extension but I got this error. Any idea why? I am on OpenKM Professional trial using Mozilla on Windows. Thanks.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (63.27 KiB) Viewed 2134 times
 #44530  by jllort

That might be because the extension has already been registered into the database table. You should enable after in the profiles. I suggest if you want to test professional version you contact with sales & marketing what can offering you full cloud demo for some weeks, with all installed and running. That usually is better at the beginning, because OpenKM use third-party tools and sometimes might be frustrated trying to get all running and correctly configured. The website contact form is here https://www.openkm.com/en/contact.html
 #44536  by olw

Okay i am pretty sure i have both wiki and forum enabled in profile changed but nothing seems to change. I will contact the sales and marketing though for demo. Thanks!
 #44540  by jllort

After enabling the extension in the profile, you should refresh the browser url ( the profiles are only loaded while you are entering in the application, but are not refreshing on fly , the changes you are doing from administration will not take effect until you refresh the browser url, might be this is the reason of the issue ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.