• Version 6.4.22 - Export data to excel

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43697  by tiagoeclt

Hi, I'm new in this project and I already configurated my machine but I can't export the data from my invoices/files to any exterior font (in my case Excel).
Is it any type of export data to excel or other source near?

PS: I haven't explain myself.
I use the OCR to extract the data from the invoices/files and what I want is to extract the extracted data to excel or other source.
 #43712  by jllort

Before giving you some clue about how solve it I would like understanding the scenario with more detail. You want to export periodically based on new documents creation, choosing manually one document. Basically what is the problem you are trying to solve.
 #43738  by tiagoeclt

Basically, I scan the invoice of any company them the data go to OpenKM.
After that, I want to know, if it's possible to export those numbers, names, dates, whatever, for the excel.
 #43745  by jllort

Yes can be done in several ways. You want a list of rows, one by document based in some query ? or csv for single document ?
 #43764  by jllort

A good option might be a crontab tool, what daily looking for new documents with some metadata group and then create a csv and send to you by mail. Also might be done with report ( ireport can export to CSV format) .

For it must have some JAVA knowledge, tell me which of the two options do you prefer ? and I will try to give you some clues for it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.