• Accidentally disabled okmAdmin

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43638  by zemmyindrapatih

Dear OpenKM Team,

I'm work as IT and OpenKM Admin in my office.
- We are using OpenKM Community version 6.3.3 zip version.
- OS Windows 7
- Database and configuration still Default.

I got problem, i accidentally disabled the okmAdmin and all other user account except my own account from Administration. Now i already logged out.
I cant configured anything now because my account only have limited permission.

How can i just reenable the okmAdmin. Please HELP ME....
If your support need to pay, how can i pay you to solve this problem quickly.

Thank you for your help.
 #43640  by zemmyindrapatih

Thank you Admin, i've found the solution from this post: viewtopic.php?t=12660.

I open "L:\tomcat\repository\okmdb.script" with text editor and find:
Code: Select all
INSERT INTO OKM_USER VALUES('okmAdmin','Administrator','e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e','noreply@openkm.com','F');
then i change the 'F' with 'T'
Code: Select all
INSERT INTO OKM_USER VALUES('okmAdmin','Administrator','e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e','noreply@openkm.com','T');
After that, i tried to restart OpenKM. Voila the okmAdmin enabled again.

Thank you very much jllort.
 #43641  by jllort

Yes that was the solution. I suggest for production move to MySQL or similar database rather embedded database. In case the database be corrupted is quite difficult or impossible to get it back again. This kind of problems not happens in the same manner in databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.. that's why I suggest in production move to standard database rather embedded one.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.