• show openkm screen with Document preview with uuid

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43511  by gopalams

HI, i have requirement of opening OpenKM screen with document Id as input in a read only mode, is it possible in OpenKm. I dont want to user Direct link as it requires userid and password. I have integrated OPENKM with CAS, so i will be passing service ticket also as input.

Thanks
GOpl
 #43529  by gopalams

Thanks for the reply. Can i Open OpenKm with document opened in readonly mode. My requirement is, in my application user will select a particular document and clicks on view button, then i need to open OpenKm app in another tab with selected document opened.

Thanks
Gopal
 #43568  by jllort

In version 6.4 and upper ( actually professional version ) we have make an improvement to share preview, but from actual community version should necessary modify the source code for doing it. You have two go for professional version or make some modification in communtiy version ( I can give you some clue about how doing it )
 #43587  by jllort

For how going with professional version contact with us at https://www.openkm.com/en/contact.html

About how doing with community, first of all upgrade to 6.3.3 if you are not still there. Then I will try to explain the clues below:
- There's an event in automation named "convert to PDF" ( take a look at AutomationRule.java class ).
- This event is used into the ConverterServlet.java an fires automation event ( into the env map is the temporary pdf file what will be served )
- You must do and automation class what get this pdfCache file and then stamp the pdf file.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.