• Response time - Contact team

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43362  by openkm_user

Hi,

I have contacted your team for customization through Contacts form 5 days ago, there is no response. How long will it usually take?

Thanks!
 #43371  by jllort

We start answering always in the next 24 hours. Sometimes the mail we send in initial contact is identified as spam by mail servers, check your spam folder looking for a mail sended from sales.

If you do not receive it, tell us again from here and I will take a look about what has happened ( send direct mail to https://www.openkm.com/resources/images/email.png indicating the mail account you have used when sending the form contact and in description add this forum post url ). Usually I check almost mails what going from general mail account.
 #43372  by openkm_user

No, I haven't received any email, sent an email to contact through the same mail id I used in contacts form.
 #43381  by openkm_user

I received your emails, to contact your sales and marketing team can I send email directly to sales ? We don't need complete professional services, our requirement is different like I mentioned in my email. Please let me know how would that work.
 #43382  by jllort

Any requirement what will need our technical staff must require marketing & sales dept review.
 #43383  by openkm_user

We can directly send mail to sales ?
 #43387  by jllort

Yes you can directly send mails to sales mail address ( I suggest do not share mail address in public websites, I have removed it, because bots usually takes them and going into spam list ).
 #43390  by openkm_user

Thanks, I will do. BTW you mentioned sales email in one of your posts above.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.