• REPOSITORY IMPORT ERROR

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42995  by jimac

Hello,

I get this error
"Error: could not insert: [com.openkm.dao.bean.NodeProperty]"
when I try to import a backup file along with it's metadata and history.

But when I import the file without the metadata and history, it seems to work. How can I fix this?

Here's the sample image.
Attachments
Here's a screenshot of the error.
Here's a screenshot of the error.
123123123.PNG (23.88 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
 #43007  by jllort

Did you exported repository with history and metadata ?
From what version did you exported and in which one do you want to import ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.