• Preview not working

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45885  by cherifmad

I have applied this parameter,but the problem persite it .
I don't preview the office document
 #45901  by jllort

After OpenKM started you should have a soffice.bin task under tomcat, if you do not have it you have missed something sure. Check your catalina.log file into tomcatXXX/logs folder, there's shown the exact reason of your error.
 #45940  by cherifmad

Thanks @Jlort
I have reinstall my OpenKM but my previewer is not yet operational. an other message appear ( see my screeshot)
Attachments
error.PNG
error.PNG (145.86 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
 #45961  by jllort

Take a look at catalina.log for complete stack trace error.

Also, I suggest trying from clean OS + browser to be sure there's nothing in the computer installed like antivirus, AD killer what might be causing some issue.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.