• Form is not displayed

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41099  by rizkywib

Dear people,

i create a forms.xml,, below is the code:
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE workflow-forms PUBLIC "-//OpenKM//DTD Workflow Forms 2.4//EN"
								"http://www.openkm.com/dtd/workflow-forms-2.4.dtd/workflow-forms-2.4.dtd" />
<workflow-forms>
	<workflow-form task="get-data" >
		<input label="Number to guess" name="number" />
		<button label="Submit" name="submit" />
	</workflow-form>
</workflow-forms>
then after i deploy to the OpenKM, why the forms is not displayed?
Attachments
Error Capture Forms OpenKM
Error Capture Forms OpenKM
error_capture_forms_openkm.png (177.2 KiB) Viewed 3938 times
 #41100  by rizkywib

for Information i'm using OpenKM version 6.3.1 and browser Chrome/Firefox Windows 7 base.
and Develop using Red Hat Jboss Developer Studio 9.0.0.GA + jBPM 3
 #41109  by jllort

I encourage you use our OpenKM portable edition what comes also with JBPM plugins
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openkmportabledev/

Did you followed the workflow course at http://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/wfg/ ?

The submit field haqs not much sense, did you see some error in catalina.log ?
Code: Select all
<button label="Submit" name="submit" />
Do you have a task named "get-data" in the workflow ? I suggest rename as "getData" to prevent problems with character "-". Anyway I suspect the problem is on task and form names.
 #41131  by rizkywib

I was fix the problem..the issue is my forms.xml not attached in deployment for additional files. after i attached in additional file the forms is shown. thanks for the support. :D
 #41144  by jllort

For other issues, usually in catalina.log should see if there's some error etc... If for example you miss include some class sure will be shown there. However we are happy you have solved the problem.
 #43897  by Petr_Valenta

Hello

I face the same problem.

What does it mean "my forms.xml not attached in deployment for additional file", please? WHat should I do?

Thanks a lot for any answer in advance.

Petr Valenta
 #43898  by Petr_Valenta

Hello again

I have found just after the reply.

It is on the deplyment tab.

Problem solved.

I am sorry for bothering.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.