• Integration with Joomla

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1433  by Antonimo

Is it possible to integrate OpenKM within the latest version of Joomla?

OpenKM looks like a far superior Document Manager that all of the others that are available to integrate with Joomla. Is there a \"bridge\" available to allow logging in to Joomla and OpenKM simultaneously?
 #1434  by pavila

You can embed OpenKM in Joomla with wrapper component. There is also an WebService API in OpenKM so a better intergration can be done. We are open to contributions :)
 #1436  by Antonimo

Hi Paco,

Thanks for your reply.
You can embed OpenKM in Joomla with wrapper component
This wouldn\'t solve the login issue, but
There is also an WebService API in OpenKM so a better intergration can be done. We are open to contributions
this sounds interesting.

How would one go about creating a bridge between Joomla and OpenKM? I don\'t know where to start, but I am willing to find out.
 #1441  by pavila

You should read a tutorial on creating Joomla components, and I can help you on using the OpenKM API from PHP.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.