• OpenKM Desktop Sync client

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #39348  by jllort

Three week ago we released a new version compatible with OpenKM 6.3 community ( you can find at our download section )
 #41232  by waleeed

Whenever the sync is activated there's a little window with shows what sync did. The problem is, the window gets focus so the actual work is interrupted.
 #41247  by jllort

Can you upload a screenshot to understanding it better ?
 #42608  by camille.picolet

Hello,

Still no news regarding OpenKM Desktop Sync client ? I like this DMS (I use it since more than 4 years now), but without the syncing app it's not the same... And as I had to reinstall my client computer, I'm kind of stuck now without the installer...

Best Regards,

Camille
 #42629  by jllort

We have shared the source code of the desktop-sync at https://github.com/openkm/desktop-sync

Our efforts now are going on professional edition desktop-synch, if some one want to work on it and solve some bugs is welcome. Almost features are implemented in this version but there are some bug what should be solved.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.