• Integration Joomla / OpenKM

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #26248  by niomax

Hi to everybody ,
I installed the component , for browse folders inside a Joomla based website.
I would to know, if is possible , or there is a component , that can access directly with username and password from Joomla to OpenKM account. Without create a link in menu for a specific user.
If i have example 50 user , i can't create 50 Link to account on OPEN KM. There is a way to solve this problem ?

I not mean access with same user and password of joomla..
I just would modify the component to access from Joomla Frontend ,with OpenKM , user and password. and not set it in static mode from backend.

Thanks in advance to all. Sorry for my english.

Ernesto.
 #26260  by niomax

Hello!
Thank you very much for your reply. Now i try to study this way...
If i'll solve... i'll update the post.

Thanks Again
Ernesto
 #26265  by jllort

At this moment joomla does not allows to set the login access. I think could be done without major problems.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.