Document Scanning

OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
jllort

Re: Document Scanning

Post by jllort » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

This kind of test might not be working. Scanner community tools comes with webservices 1.0 and there's another scanner tools for professional version what comes with webservices 2.0. Althought almost things with webservices 1.0 are compliant with 2.0 that not means everything will going right. Really you should not use community application version with professional online demo version.

pherrera
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by pherrera » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi,
We will get a new version that solves the problem.

Florentin
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by Florentin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:31 pm

hi! thanks for all. We changed the configuration of OKMScanner in version part and it's works very good. Thanks!

jllort

Post by jllort » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Use always twain configuration. When using twain configuration really application is using the native scanner driver, then is on scanner side going right or not.
Are you scanning a lot of pages, etc... you should try to identify the common thing when the scanner it fails, is not easy, but might give us some clue about the nature of the issue. Any log form the scanner or similar. I suggest close other applications, antivirus etc.. to get almost memory free while doing scanning ( might be a lot of reasons ... also I suggest test in other computer ).

tweat22
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by tweat22 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:58 am

Thanks

damisponat1975
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by damisponat1975 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:00 am

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me how to install OKMScanner Tool: OpenKM Scanner 2.0??
Actually I am facing some problem while installing.

Thanks

jllort

Post by jllort » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:52 am

Can you give us some description about the issue while are you trying to install OpenKM scanner tool. Some description of the error , screenshot etc. are welcome.