• Logo at login page (OKM6.2.4)

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #25352  by wgerven

Hello everybody,

At my institute we have implemented lately OpenKM with great joy. We would like though to add our institute's logo to the login page (but of course while mentioning that it is powered by OpenKM! Also, after login we have no problem for the OpenKM logo to be in the top right.)
I have read some old posts on this forum that in principle you can drop your new icon in the OpenKM.war file in the Img folder. I have replaced logo_login.gif and restarted the server. However, this had no effect.
Can anybody perhaps give me a hint how to make it work? Once again, please note that we do not intend at all to not mention OpenKM, we in fact happily advertise your product to others. We just would like to add our logo. :wink:

Thanks a lot!

Willem.
 #25361  by jllort

You should stop Tomcat, delete webapps/OpenKM folder and work/Catalina/localhost and start Tomcat again.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.