OMR - Optical Mark Recognition Not Found

OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
Muhammad Imran
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

OMR - Optical Mark Recognition Not Found

Post by Muhammad Imran » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:03 am

hi,
I have installed OpenKM 6.2.2 community version on windows xp. I did not find the the OMR - Optical Mark Recognition option in this version.
Please help me,
Thanks in advance...!

jllort

Re: OMR - Optical Mark Recognition Not Found

Post by jllort » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 pm

You should install latest community version 6.2.4. If it's new installation I suggest install from zero, otherwise migrate http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Migration_Guide

beli
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

OpenKM community 6.3.4 OMR - Optical Mark Recognition Not Found

Post by beli » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:26 am

Hi,

I have installed OpenKM 6.3.4 community version on windows. I did not find the the OMR - Optical Mark Recognition option in this version.
Please help me.

jllort

Re: OMR - Optical Mark Recognition Not Found

Post by jllort » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:32 pm

By mistake was removed in the latest major upgrade, we have added in the source code and will be available in the next 6.3.5. Really is you want to compile the actual source code you will get what will be the next 6.3.5, we will not do more changes in this branch ( I'm talking about the actual dev branch ).

The code is here ( we are preparing the lease for this month, as soon as possible, but are involved a lot of steps what always delay the process ).
https://github.com/openkm/document-mana ... ee/6.3-DEV