• Problem enabling WebDAV support

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #24344  by wgerven

Hello everybody,

I have a question regarding using the WebDAV feature in openKM, I cannot get it to work yet. Here is a description of my current installation of OpenKM.
- I am on ubuntu, having installed the community version of OpenKM 6.2 in my user folder /home/user/ with the wizard installer.
- Logged in as admin I set both the system.webdav.fix and system.webdav.server to on.
- Then I followed http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/WebDAV_access (for linux):
- I installed davfs2
- Made the folder ~/okmdav

Then when I want to mount the medium: "sudo mount.davfs "http://localhost:8080/OpenKM/repository/default" ~/okmdav", I fill in my root password, then when asked for a username I put "okmAdmin" and as a passwork give "admin". However, then I get the following error message:
p11-kit: couldn't open config file: /home/user/.pkcs11/pkcs11.conf: Permission denied
mount.davfs: mounting failed; the server does not support WebDAV
Please note: There does not exists any .pkcs11 folder in my home folder in the first place!

Can somebody point out to me what goes wrong here?

Thanks a lot!
Willem.
 #26146  by pavila

Have you tried in a recent OpenKM release? Windows implementation of WebDAV protocol is a bit buggy. You should try WebDrive.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.